Risk Management Company
You may not spend a lot of time worrying about what would happen to your finances if you lost your job, became disabled or lost a loved one. And that’s as it should be. Payment protection products help protect your financial security in the case of unexpected disaster, giving you one less thing to worry about.
With the recent recession and high unemployment, consumer concern about debt has been on the rise. Payment protection products from Prescience Management provide peace of mind to consumers with the knowledge that financial obligations will be taken care of in the case of involuntary job loss, disability or a death in the family. We offer a wide range of payment protection products and services.
When a covered event occurs, your debt protection plan cancels or suspends your minimum monthly payment without penalty, additional interest or negative impact to your credit report. Covered events include involuntary unemployment, disability and the death of a policyholder. Prescience Management debt protection plans are offered by major retailers and financial institutions worldwide.
Prescience Management is serious about providing excellent customer care. Our service representatives strive to provide a fast, compassionate response to debt protection claims, with innovations that ensure your benefits are activated quickly and are available when you need them most.
• Is payment protection right for you? A careful review of your own financial situation can help you determine whether payment protection coverage is the best approach for you.
• What sources of emergency income could you draw upon if you needed to? If your emergency resources are limited, payment protection might be worth considering.
• When does my coverage start? Your coverage starts as soon as your purchase of a payment protection product is approved, and generally provides coverage from 12 to 24 months.
• How long will my coverage last, and what does it cover? Payment protection coverage varies. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of your payment protection policy carefully so that you can take advantage of all the benefits your coverage provides. Payment protection benefits can generally be used to help pay off the personal loans or credit cards named in your policy.
• What if I need to make a claim? Is it complicated? It’s easy to make a claim. Just complete a benefits activation form or contact us via the phone number associated with your policy. We’ll walk you through the rest.